Monday, January 5, 2009

the first one

Hey to everyone out there reading this. My name is Jared, not much to know except that I really enjoy playing guitar. I was convinced to start a blog by my neighbor a Mr. Chad Heskett, a very close and very dear friend to me. We had just finished with a well deserved end of the day or (night cap) of Rockband followed by and well earned hot tub. The night was fantastic and after the tub and excellent conversation, we treated ourselves to some mini corndogs and yellow drink... smoothie with lemon? Watched an episode of south park, and then i walked to my apartment to a friskey cat (Gabriel) who is my roomate, Bobby's, Kitten. I am very tired and i should be heading to bed, but i hope i will be able to sleep. The past few nights have been restless, i have been lying in bed until about 5am then i fall asleep. I end up waking up at noon... which is very lame. I'm usually a morning peorson. So i am going to try one more time to go to bed and wake up early, if all else fails i will probably start taking nightquil to help me sleep. since this is my first blog, it probably isnt very interesting, i will post some of my dreams up. I have the craziest dreams ever.

Until next posting

Jared

1 comment:

  1. the recipe is simple. Ice, Water and lemonaide mix. throw it in a blender and BAM.

    ReplyDelete