Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hiku

HIKU's have changed my life recently. I picked 'em up in grade school somehow, while trying not to pay attention, this seemed to make a significant impression on my life. Recently, at work, I had been sitting on my ass waiting to audition people (which for me entitled taking pictures and measuring people). When I would hit a point in which people seemed not to show up I would play hangman with my fellow coworkers. Then I found myself without a hangman buddy, one day. I found myself counting my own blinks.... there had to be a more productive use of my time.... then someone asked me about my cold feet, and immediatly I thought, "I must write this in Hiku". So I did, it had been a smash hit Hiku among my coworkers. Then another idea came to me.... "write one for every day for the next year! there is bound to be a really great Hiku if I write 365 of them" "right?"

So now my quest begins! To write a Hiku everyday for a year! it is splended. I have written a weeks worth so far, but unfortunatly I must track them down. "The key here is Organization"-William Murderface.

Adios! and i will try and find the strays and post them!

Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment